Many people may be particularly confused about the Scandinavian style.
Also, you should know what a Scandinavian style living room is.
What is the Scandinavian style?
1. The so-called Nordic design school mainly refers to the interior and furniture design styles of the four northern countries of Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
Modern design style, which started in the early 20th century.
It is one of the upper-influenced design style genres. The Nordic school has three protagonists at different stages of development, respectively.
Sweden was the most famous in the 1930s and 1940s, Denmark was the strongest in the 1950s and 1960s, and Finland is.
2. The Nordic style is famous for its simplicity, which influenced later styles such as “minimalism” and “postmodernism”.
In the turbulent “industrial design” of the 20th century, Scandinavian style simplicity also promotes interior design.
Reflected on the interior design of the building, it is the six surfaces of the ceiling, wall, and floor of the interior.
There is no need to decorate with patterns and patterns, only lines and color blocks are used to distinguish the embellishments.
The Scandinavian style is reflecting in the furniture, resulting in Nordic furniture that does not use carved or decorative patterns at all.
A peaceful Nordic style is not a deceptive vanity design.
What are the characteristics of the Nordic style renderings?
1. In terms of processing space, the Nordic style is generally spacious in interior space, transparent inside and outside,
and maximizes natural light for dating. Pursue smoothness in the design of the space plane; wall, floor, ceiling, furniture furnishings,
and even lamps and lanterns are all characterizing by simple shapes, pure textures, and fine craftsmanship.
2. In the choice of home colors, light colors such as white, beige and light wood are preferring.
Often white is using as the main tone and bright solid colors are using as an embellishment or black and white are using as the main tone without adding any other colors.
People feel clean and clear without any clutter. Overall, white, black, brown, gray and light blue are the design styles often used in Nordic style decoration.
3. Wooden flooring is the heart of Nordic style,
so Nordic style often does not use building materials such as tiles or carpets but uses transparent wooden flooring to increase the effect of indoor lighting.
So the wooden floor is the heart of the Nordic style. The finest maple, oak, spruce, pine, and white birch are the main materials for making various furniture.
Its soft colors, fine texture, and natural texture are very naturally integrating into the furniture design,
it shows a simple, fresh and original beauty, which represents a uniquely Nordic style.